How to shop safely?
Here are our tips for safe and successful buying on Vinted:
1. Search with confidence
- Use the search filters to find something you love - choose your favourite brands, the items’ location, condition and other criteria.
- Make the feed work for you - personalize it to have it packed solely with the treasures which match your preferences.
2. Get your questions answered
- Found something pretty? Check the item’s description.
- If you have any questions, clear them out via our secure messaging. Ask the seller for more details - be it the item’s measures, its colour in daylight, delivery time or anything else.
- Don’t leave any place for hesitation.
3. Check the seller's profile & reviews
- Feel the vibe of the seller’s profile - do they sound nice and trustworthy?
- The members who have verified their accounts show you their transparency.
- Also, the feedback which the seller has received from other members can tell you a ton - have a look at it.
- Overall, use your best judgment and find a seller you trust.
4. Pay and track through Vinted
- Use the ‘Buy’ button when making your purchases - so that we cover you from start to finish and refund you in case something goes wrong.
- By paying through Vinted you can make use of the shipping options with the convenient in-app/online tracking.
5. Leave feedback
- Let others know about your buying experience with the seller - leave your feedback.
- This way you’ll help other members to foresee what they can expect from the seller.
6. Get in touch with us
- Let us know if you need our helping hand. We'll make sure to get back to you within 24 hours.
Good to know:
- Stay on Vinted throughout your whole buying process - from communicating to paying, otherwise, we won’t be able to protect your payments and purchases.
- If you ever experience any improper behaviour, harassment or spam activities from other members, report it so we can immediately put a stop to it.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We'll try to improve the answer!