Selling your items faster
There are steps you can take to get more attention to your items and sell them quicker and easier:
Revamp your listing
- Update the photos in your listing to make sure the item is clearly visible in all its beauty.
- Improve the title and description. This helps members find your item via search.
Set a discount for item bundles and encourage members to buy more items from you.
Build a trustworthy profile
- Verify your account to build more trust with other members.
- Present yourself and your style briefly by filling in the "About you" section in your profile. The description will be visible to the whole community.
- Bump your items and use Wardrobe Spotlight to boost your wardrobe’s visibility.
- Upload new items regularly - potential buyers will start following you and they'll be notified when you add something new.
- Reduce the price of your items. Members who follow you or who have favourited your items will be notified of the discount.
- Already started a conversation with your buyer? Make an offer to them!
Good to know:
- Offering more shipping options may also attract more buyers, as they will have more delivery choices.
- Your followers see your items on their personalised feeds.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We'll try to improve the answer!