What is the GDPR?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation comes into effect for everyone on 25 May 2018. This law harmonizes:
- Data protection regulations in the European Union
- The collection and use of personal data
- The rights of individuals (e.g., our members) regarding their data - the right to access it, the right to its erasure and portability.
What does it mean to me?
- Which of your data we collect in connection with your use of our services
- What we use it for
- What rights you have regarding this data.
To find it all out, you can have a look at our Data Protection Statement.