What Vinted is for
Vinted is a place to sell:
- Women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, footwear and accessories
- Children’s toys, furniture and childcare equipment
- New cosmetics and beauty products
- Beauty gadgets
- Tech accessories such as headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar items
What Vinted is not for
The following items cannot be sold on Vinted:
1. The items prohibited or restricted by law:
- Counterfeit items, i.e. fakes and unauthorized replicas of the real products.
- Samples or promotional items which you received for free, including the items from the ‘Beauty Boxes’.
- Medications, vitamins, food supplements.
- Food and drinks.
- Drugs, tobacco products such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, also vapes, or other vaporizing instruments and accessories.
- Nazi, fascist uniforms and accessories.
2. The items that do not comply with hygiene standards, or pose risk to your health/safety:
- Worn underwear such as panties, thongs, G-strings, boxer shorts, briefs, bodies worn as undergarment and underwear sets which include worn underwear bottoms However, all kinds of new underwear with tags can be sold - you must clearly show the tags in your item’s pictures. Worn bras, bathing suits and tights can be sold as long as they are properly washed and the description clearly states that item is worn.
- All cosmetics and perfumes that have already been used or that are not in their original sealed packaging. The term ‘cosmetics’ includes perfume, makeup, hair care products, creams, lotions and similar products. This restriction applies regardless of whether these products have any direct contact with a person’s body or not. Tested cosmetics and perfumes are also considered as used.
- Used makeup sponges, cosmetic brushes or applicators that have direct contact with a person’s body.
- Handmade cosmetics.
- Contact lenses (including contact lens solution & cases).
- Nail polish remover.
- Shaving razors.
- Hair colouring products.
- Sanitary pads such as tampons, menstrual cups and similar items.
- Used tongue, eyebrow, nose, lip and intimate piercing jewellery.
3. The items that either are not clothing, do not relate to fashion, beauty, accessorizing, children, or simply do not align with the Vinted vision:
- Animal fur and its products. Note: Sheared sheep wool products are allowed.
- Electronic and high-tech products such as mobile phones, computers, cameras, power banks, cables, phone charges, etc., except for electronic beauty gadgets and tech accessories such as headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar items
- Sports equipment for adults such as bikes, skis, snowboards, weights and similar items
- Homeware and home accessories, household appliances for adults
- Books, magazines and stationery supplies for adults - anything that isn’t related to children or teenagers, pregnancy, maternity, child health and their education
- Sales catalogues and products ordered on request, professional services or any other advertisements promoting commercial activities
- Empty dust bags, boxes, paper shopping bags
- Surprise packages or bundles
- Advent calendars
- Sexually explicit items such as sex toys and fetish related items
- Animals, accessories and clothes for animals
- Tickets for events, gift cards and discount coupons
All of the above-mentioned items, as well as similar ones which do not fall under our accepted categories, will be removed or hidden from the catalog by our team. For more detailed information, check out the Catalog rules.
Please note that if you use a paid feature for your listing and the listing violates our rules, we won’t be able to refund the cost of the feature after we remove or hide that listing. The term ‘paid feature’ includes ‘bumps’ and ‘Wardrobe Spotlight’.