What is Vinted Balance?
Vinted Balance is where sellers’ earnings from all of their sold items are sent and safely stored, regardless of the buyer’s payment method.
Vinted Balance works this way:
- The money of your sale will be shown as ‘Pending’ in your Vinted Balance until the order is completed.
- When the order is completed, the status of the funds will change to ‘Available’. You can then spend that money on Vinted (and buy something you like) or transfer it to your bank account.
What ‘Pending payment’ means
Regardless of how the buyer paid for the item, the amount for it and for the postage expenses will appear as 'Pending' in your Vinted Balance at first. This means that the payment is kept safe in your Vinted Balance until the order is successfully completed and the funds become available to you.
What ‘Successful order’ means
An order is considered successfully completed when:
- The buyer presses Everything’s OK after the item is delivered
- The shipping carrier confirms that the parcel has been delivered
Create your Vinted Balance
To activate your Vinted Balance:
- Go to your Profile
- Press Balance
- Select Activate your Vinted Balance
- Enter your full name, date of birth and billing address
Making your first payout
To transfer money to your bank account:
- Go to your Profile and press Settings
- Select Payments
- Press Add bank account (under withdrawal options) and enter account holder’s full name, account number and address
- Press Transfer and the money available in your Vinted Balance will get transferred to the bank account linked with your Vinted account
For all your further payouts you'll only need to press Transfer as your bank account details will be saved on your Vinted profile.