The Vinted Refund Policy
Vinted members can claim for a refund only if they have:
- Purchased their items using the 'Buy' button and paid through Vinted; and
- Tapped the 'I have an issue' button within 2 days after the status of their order had changed to 'Delivered'.
Vinted gives refunds to the buyers who have made the above-mentioned steps and whose order:
- Is not as described; or
- Never arrives or is damaged in transit due to improper packaging; or
- Is cancelled by Vinted (the refund takes up to 4 working days); or
- Is manually cancelled by the buyer or seller (the refund takes up to 4 working days).
When will I receive my refund?
- If you paid by credit card, you’ll receive your refund within 4 working days, while if you paid via your Vinted Balance, you’ll be refunded as fast as in a few hours.
- If you made a partial payment from your Vinted Balance and you paid the other part by your credit card, your refund will be made in the same way - part of the refund will be transferred to your Vinted Balance within 1 or 2 hours and the remaining amount will get back to your bank account within 4 working days.
Good to know:
- Buyers are the ones to cover the cost of the return postage unless they agree with their sellers otherwise.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We'll try to improve the answer!