Here’s how to upload an item on Vinted:
- Add 1-20 sharp photos*
- Add a title and describe your item in detail
Pick the category your item belongs to. Depending on it, you’ll have to specify some of the details listed below:
- Material (what is the item made from?)
- ISBN (for books)
- Insert a competitive price
- Mark whether you’d be interested in swapping this item
- Select the size of your parcel.
* For some items (e.g. uploaded under a luxury brand), you will be required to upload at least 3 photos to showcase the item's authenticity.
In both description and pictures, you should report/show any defect, alteration, missing part, etc. of the item.
Upload a new item and let others discover it!
Good to know:
- Children's books should be uploaded under Home > Books > Kids & young adults category, not Kids category.
- Every published book has an ISBN, a 10 or 13-digit number found above the barcode of the book. The barcode is usually on the back cover or on one of the final pages of the book.
- Find out what you can sell on Vinted.