Finding an item you like
- Favourite items that you like and keep them in one place by pressing the heart button
- Follow members and brands so you see their items on your feed
- Choose which clothing and shoe sizes should appear in your feed by customizing your Personalisation Settings
- Use filters to find items by size/brand/color/price
Chatting with the seller
- Press the button Ask Seller to strike up a conversation
- From the conversation thread you can:
- Chat with the seller
- Offer a new price
- Buy the item straight away
- Clear up any questions you have about the item
Buying the item
Either on the item's listing or on the conversation screen, you can press Buy now to make your purchase. Please note that a buyer protection fee will be added to the item’s price - the fee consists of:
- A fixed amount: in a range of £0.3 to £0.8
- A variable amount: in a range of 3% to 8% of the purchase price agreed between you and the seller, regardless of postage costs.
- When you make your first purchase, we’ll ask you to enter your payment details.
- You can pay by credit or debit card, or by using the funds from your Vinted Balance.
- Choose a shipping provider. The postage cost will be shown at checkout and will depend on your parcel's weight and size. For more details, check out our Price List.
- Make sure you have the correct delivery address saved. Add/edit your payment options under My Settings, confirm your order and you’re done!
Receiving your item
- All paid? Great! Now just wait for your item to arrive.
- The seller has 5 days to send out your new treasure once they open the Delivery Instructions.
- If you choose a trackable shipping method, you’ll be able to track the delivery status of your parcel on your conversation screen with the seller once they enter the parcel’s tracking number.
- Delivery usually takes up to 5 working days but at times it can take a little longer. Don't worry too much! Just keep an eye on the purchase's status on Vinted, also keep in touch with the seller as well as our team if you need to.
After your item is delivered
Once your purchase’s status changes to Delivered on Vinted, you’ll see 2 buttons:
- Everything’s OK - pressing this button will release your payment to the seller straight away.
- I have an issue - press this button if your item hasn’t arrived, it arrived damaged or is a significant mismatch from the description. Make sure to hit this button within the following time frames:
- Within 2 days of your item being delivered if it is significantly not as described or damaged
- Within 2 days of the expected delivery date if the item hasn’t arrived
Find out all the rest you need to know about our Refund Policy.
Good to know:
- If you have a voucher, it will be automatically applied at the checkout.
- Make sure to confirm your email address so you won’t miss your invoice and order updates.