There are 5 simple steps from discovering a treasure on Vinted to enjoying it as your own:
- Browse the catalogue or news feed to find something you’d like to buy. Check out our tips for searching for items.
- Press Ask Seller to clear up any questions about the item or Make an offer to suggest a new price.
- Use our secure messaging screen, never move the conversation outside of Vinted.
- Look through the seller's reviews. See what other members say about their purchases with that seller.
Either on the item's listing or the messaging screen, press Buy now.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Choose a delivery location.
- Enter your address and phone number (if asked). Double-check if they’re correct.
- Press Pay to confirm your order.
Please note that Buyer Protection fee will be added to the item’s price. With this, you may get a refund if an issue arises.
- The seller will have 5 working days to send the item.
- Delivery usually takes up to 5-7 working days. If it takes longer, don't worry. Just keep an eye on the order status on Vinted, the tracking info, and stay in touch with the seller.
- In most cases, you’ll be able to track the parcel on your conversation screen with the seller.
Once your purchase status changes to “delivered” on Vinted, you’ll see 2 buttons:
- Everything is OK - pressing this button will release your payment to the seller.
- I have an issue - press this button if a problem arose. Do this within:
- 2 days of the item’s arrival, if it arrived damaged, or is significantly different from the description
- 2 days of the item being marked as delivered, if it didn’t actually arrive
When you do this, try to find a mutual agreement with the seller. If you need us to step in, contact us. We’ll then look into the case and, if applicable, refund you.
- If you experience any improper behaviour, harassment, or spam activity from other members, report them, so that we may put a stop to it.
- Check out our advice on how to avoid fraudulent deals.
- We recommend washing or disinfecting any items you buy in a way that is appropriate for their material before wearing them. However, first make sure that the item is acceptable, as you won’t be able to get a refund after washing or using it.