See an item that you like and want to know if the other member will swap? Check if the item has the swap symbol:
If it does, it means the member might want to swap with you!
We recommend using Vinted Swapsurance for all swaps! Here's how:
- Once you've agreed on what to swap, you should both decide the value of your items together (for example, let’s say you both agree that your items are worth £10)
- You'll both need to change the price of your items to the agreed item value by clicking 'Edit' at the top right corner of the item's listing
- Then you should both click 'Buy Now' on the items you're swapping
- Once you have both 'bought' your items in this way, be sure to open the 'Delivery Instructions' and keep your postage receipt safe until the item arrives.
You'll still pay the buyer protection fee, this acts as insurance (or ‘swapsurance’!). When you get your swaps, you'll both receive the payment for your item(s) - this means you'll only pay postage costs and the 15% fee (minimum £1) for your deal!
Good to know:
- Using the Vinted system to swap your items ensures that the swap will be safe, protected and supported by the Vinted team! If you choose to swap outside the Vinted system and you don't receive your item, we’ll do our best to help you out but unfortunately, we won't be able to refund you and we can't get your item back from the postman!
- If you receive a damaged item or it doesn't match its catalogue description, we won't be able to guarantee a refund unless you've used the 'swapsurance'.
- In any case, if you're having any problems with a swap, please contact our Support Team (using the 'Contact us' button below) and we'll do our best to make things right!