We’re sorry to hear that you’re having trouble verifying your phone number.
Below we’ve listed some reasons why the verification might not be working and how you can solve it.
Double-check if you have correctly entered your:
- Phone number with a ‘+’ and country code (don’t use ‘00’ instead of ‘+’ and don’t leave any spaces)
- 4-digit code (press Request code if you made a mistake when entering the code)
Only UK phone numbers are considered valid. Landline phone numbers cannot be used either.
You can have only one standard and one Vinted Pro account.
A single phone number may only be used on a single account. Your standard and Vinted Pro accounts should have different phone numbers assigned.
If you have duplicate Vinted accounts (duplicating either standard or Vinted Pro), you should choose which one you'd like to keep and delete the remaining one(s).
When having duplicate accounts, please follow these steps:
- Delete your old account
- Contact us and include your number with its international code in the message
We’ll reset the verification for this number, and you’ll be able to verify it then.
Not a new member? You may have already verified a different phone number on this account. If this is the case, you can change your phone number to the new one.
- Check if your phone has a strong signal and proper internet connection
- Restart your phone and re-insert your SIM card
If your problem persists, we’re here to help. Please reach out to us and send us:
- A screenshot of the error message you received
- Your phone number with international code
We will take a look into this issue, and get back to you.