Why your listing was hidden or deleted
At Vinted we pay great attention to content quality. If a listing doesn’t align with our Catalogue rules, we don’t have any other choice but to hide or remove it.
We’ll have to hide your listing if:
- You haven’t provided authenticity proof for your item
- Multiple brands are mentioned in a single listing
- The item's price, condition, size or hashtags are misleading
- The item's description promotes another marketplace
- It’s placed under a wrong catalogue category
- The pictures are of low quality
- The item is uploaded for the purpose of bidding
We'll have to delete your listing if:
- The item is counterfeit
- The pictures are taken from another website, including stock photos
- The item isn’t allowed to be sold on Vinted
- The item is made from animal fur, reptile skin, shells, or ivory
- The item is uploaded for the purpose of reselling (i.e. commercial selling)
- The item is uploaded for the purpose of searching for it
- It's a cosmetic product or perfume that has been opened/used or that is not in its original sealed packaging (the restriction applies to makeup, cream, lotion, perfumes and hair care products)
Good to know
- We'll notify you of the reason why we've deleted or hidden your listing.
- If we've hidden your listing, you can improve and republish it.
- We'll have no choice but to suspend your account if you do not follow the Catalogue Rules repeatedly.
- We'll have to block your account if you act against our Item authenticity policy repeatedly.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We'll try to improve the answer!